Terms of Services
- License to use website
- Acceptable Use
- Restricted Access
- User Content
- Limitations of liability
- Other Parties
- Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
- Entire Agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
Graphizona Graphics and Technology Solutions is a designing and development company, situated in kolkata, providing services through-out the country. Our developing zone have the best group of designers who are well qualified and experienced to provide services and carry-out the project creation process with the best set of tools and techniques being available in the present technical market.
This website is a personal web platform to promote our off-line business, and is running under free license.
The website is completely free to browse, and contact can be done on valid reasons to the mentioned contacting details.
The contents or any part of this website is a copyright to Graphizona. com and cannot be copied or reused for any commercial purpose, directly or indirectly.
The contents provided by this website are completely unique and are not a case of piracy or subject to any copyright violation.
1. Graphizona is not responsible for further modifications made to the developed projects.
2. Graphizona doesn't take responsibility if the server or related set-up are mishandled, after being successfully done.
3. Graphizona should not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused due to any involvement of any third person.
Any form of exceptions are to be handled by the agreement of both parties.
The services provided are by the developer's of Graphizona.com and no other third party or personal involved.
If any loss is caused due to any actions or activities of Graphizona, then it is entitled to customers required compensations.
Any breach or violation to the terms and conditions could lead to legal actions, as per the legal laws provided on cyber and civil contexts of the state or country.
The assignments are directly handled and managed between the customers and the official website administrators or employees. No external personals involved.
If a part of the contract becomes invalid, the rest of the contract may still be valid, if both the parties agree.
The user or the customer should agree and comply with the following :
1. No confidential information to be shared with anyone else, once a contract has been signed.
2. The contract is liable to terms of changes, only if both the customer and the developing parties are agreeable.
3. No false or fraud means of contract should be encouraged.
1. No false contract.
2. No unwanted and unnecessary negotiations.
3. Proper contract fulfilment.